AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to introduce innovative tools for tuckpointing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Small Businesses Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brixtofte
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: I want to introduce innovative tools for tuckpointing Reply with quote

I want to introduce innovative tools for tuck pointing

I would like to introduce very environmental friendly tuck pointing tools to the American market (www.turptech.com).

These tools has been developed in Scandinavian because of tough regulations on work environment etc. and does not exist on the American market. But as dust control gets priority in USA as well the market for these tools must emerge.

The tools are not expensive (12 40 $ range) and can easily be send as parcels.

What would be the wisest way to introduce these to the US market? As a pure internet business, or try to get through the existing net of construction supply shops?

Best regards
Mike
nRG
Executive
Executive

172 ants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: I want to introduce innovative tools for tuckpointing Reply with quote

brixtofte wrote:
or try to get through the existing net of construction supply shops?

Thats what i would go with, then once your established you can go through the internet. But have a decent customer base locally (in a major city of the US) then go www.

Best of Luck,
nRG
#1 in Weight Loss-FREE! 30 Day Supply
www.FitnessHealthPro.com
Worlds #1 SuccessBook
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Small Businesses Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum