AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is a website the way we deal with mid life? and Photo trade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lorraine Bowness Wedding
Secretary
Secretary

23 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Is a website the way we deal with mid life? and Photo trade Reply with quote

My friend says that being late 30's and opening up your own website is the new way females are dealing with approaching mid lfe ! She is a consultant and I work for in Project management ---interesting thought.

Anyhow ... I have a new business - mainly doing wedding photography but in order to get established I am taking on other assignments. For example I photgraphed some handmade bags in exchange for having my poster up in their craft shop as they also stocked wedding items. I did some hotel food photgraphy in exchange for being their first recommendation for wedding photos and a web link.

This would also work if need photos and have anything you think may link to me - Open to any suggestions.

Lorraine
trev
President
President

4037 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midlife causes a sudden interest in web sites - thats a new one I must admit. Traditionally people usually go off to Provence to paint or Cornwall to open a B&B when they realise there must be more to life than sitting behind a desk, but this is maybe the 2005 version of that.

Sounds like you've got a good plan there however getting in with established businesses until you get going. Do you do scenic photography as well as weddings & kids?

Trev
Lorraine Bowness Wedding
Secretary
Secretary

23 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - yes I do scenery but mainly Lake District - were you looking for something in particular?
warmhearts
Executive
Executive

161 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Warmhearts! Reply with quote

I run an Introductions and social club do you travel on business? If you were down my way I would advertise your photography on my website so that you may get some contracts..

Do you have a website yet?

I live in Devon and run a growing business called Warmhearts hence name!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum