AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New UK Business - Help Required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bizman62
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: New UK Business - Help Required Reply with quote

It is my ambition to become extremely successful in a particular MLM company. I have recently joined one that I found very appealing.

This simple home business opportunity seems to me to have everything going for it such as:

• New to the UK not even 6 months old
• Free to Join, Free car program
• No joining fee and no stock to purchase, because customers buy directly from the company.
• The only qualification for your monthly commissions is the product purchased for your personal consumption
• The business is easily replicated + Free promotional website + free health reference library, PDFs of ads and literature plus a web-based back office to manage your business.
• Once you’ve introduced four people that purchase a Bottle and a Box, your product is free each month!
• Professional assistance - 0844 454 2020 and listen to a recorded message by John Kavanagh, one of the business leaders in the UK.
• Assurance of huge commitment, support and leadership from both the USA and the UK

My Main Problem:
This is a commission-based program; I will only receive a cheque when someone purchases the product for themselves through their own website that they have received through my website.

Whilst I have plenty of drive, energy, ambition, and knowledge of the product, I am in a catch 22 situation. My problem is that my friends want to see my first cheque before they commit themselves; I cannot show them my first cheque until they join and purchase the product for themselves.

I welcome any suggestions especially from those who have been in and are currently in good MLM programs. I know that once I receive my first cheque business will boom. Therefore, I am very anxious for a speedy reply.

jamesi
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: No Car Required Reply with quote

Beware of Capital Intesive MLM's. I work from home as a Travel Consultant. I have had a range of travel experience but the key is having good business sense. I titled this "No Car Required" because we all have the power of media at our fingertips. Do you want to spend 30 minutes giving 5 people a presentation or write good copy for a focused campaign that can reach 1000 or more customers/clients/prospects?

Use the Net to catch the Fish. Wink

Contact me at my website. I can help if you are serious.

James
James Ingram, BA Geography: Travel experience in Alaska, England, Hawaii, Mexico, Japan, Thailand, India and Nepal. I work from home as a travel consultant - you can contact me for a free consulation from my website. www.HomeResortNetwork.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum • Sport Forum • Travel Forum