AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for business partner / Belfast UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulthebob
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Looking for business partner / Belfast UK Reply with quote

I'll keep this short and to the point.

I'm going to start a business as an Architectural Model Maker in the Belfast / Northern Ireland / Rep. of Ireland by myself. Making those models isn't gonna be hard, but as it's my first business i'm not really 100% sure how to go about it.

If there's anyone who's started a business that can give me advice / previous model makers of any sort / or anyone in the Belfast area who might also be interested in working on this with me / maybe you have some sources we can utilize to bring in more money???

Let me know, thanks. Though as it's my first i'm only doing it really for the knowledge.. knowledge now and money later.

Paul.
Eve
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for business partner / Belfast UK Reply with quote

paulthebob wrote:
I'll keep this short and to the point.

I'm going to start a business as an Architectural Model Maker in the Belfast / Northern Ireland / Rep. of Ireland by myself. Making those models isn't gonna be hard, but as it's my first business i'm not really 100% sure how to go about it.

If there's anyone who's started a business that can give me advice / previous model makers of any sort / or anyone in the Belfast area who might also be interested in working on this with me / maybe you have some sources we can utilize to bring in more money???

Let me know, thanks. Though as it's my first i'm only doing it really for the knowledge.. knowledge now and money later.

Paul.

Hi, Paul , i believe that you have started your business at present .

i'm no business man , but i can give your totally support.
and good luck with your business.

i'm in china ,
anything i can do ,pls let me know
Peter Bowen
Executive PA
Executive PA

49 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,

I'm not too far from you in Bangor.

I've started and run several businesses over the last 15 years or so - some successful and others not. I don't know what this says about me but that's the truth.

Send me an email to pete@nomore247.com if you want to hook up and go through some ideas.

Cheers

Pete Bowen

Tools for building a business that runs without the owner there everyday.
Alan
Executive PA
Executive PA

0 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about posting some images/links to of your previous work....?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum