AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post Here and tell how you work from home
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How much are you earning working from home (montly)?
Nothing - Losing Money
 13%  [ 2 ]
Less than $200
 0%  [ 0 ]
 33%  [ 5 ]
 20%  [ 3 ]
$5,000 or more
 33%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

9 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: work from home Reply with quote

Er geez why is everyone posting in this thread earning more then 5k? I work form home and make around 2.5Ks a month exclusively writing articles for webmasters from around the world. It is something I love doing. I don't charge poeple $20-$30 per articles to make a lot of money, my rates are $8 per article of 600-700 words.

But I love getting compliments for my work and that gives me more satisfaction anything else in the world.

Executive PA
Executive PA

74 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Read the initial post that started this thread Reply with quote

If you read the initial post and not just the survey, the poster asked people who were earning income from home to post with what they were doing.

If I wasn't making more than $5000 in my home-based business, I would have had to go out in the world and find a job in order to support my family.

If the initial poster had asked about hobbies, the attached survey would have been meaningless.

When you start a new topic, you are offered the chance to create a poll. Your topic and your post will influence the results you get. Why not try out this feature for yourself and create a poll on whatever subject you want.

Dennis Bevers
Promotional advertising for businesses large and small! Additional US dealers needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum