AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash catalog presentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Flash catalog presentation Reply with quote

Most likely, I will be working on a Flash catalog presentation. I saw a sample already, and hopefully, I'll upload it somewhere and make it available for download within the next several hours so that you'll all know exactly what I'm asking about.

This Flash catalog creates a dynamic animation of flipping page. You drag around the page corner, this page looks like it's being flipped. It's a neat animation. But, at the same time, I get the impression that this is done pretty often and that there is a template or framework. Is there? Does anyone know?
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Flash catalog presentation Reply with quote

foundThroughAdminSig wrote:
Most likely, I will be working on a Flash catalog presentation. I saw a sample already, and hopefully, I'll upload it somewhere and make it available for download within the next several hours so that you'll all know exactly what I'm asking about.

The sample is available here for download.
Neilson
President
President

695 ants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It won't open for me. I'm getting a Win32 unhanded exception.
lawton27
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the computer i'm on doesn't have flash player but i'm shure i've seen the efect your talking about before, i'd presume you could find a tutorial for it on google by searching 'flash tutorials' but i don't think there's any templates availabe.
ps. is it done by action script or masks or just by animations and basic script?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum