AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone suggest me about the law office?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Law & Insurance Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Egbert2
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Can anyone suggest me about the law office? Reply with quote

Hello Everyone! I am having some legal issues that would be better taken care by a legitimate person and I am really looking for a lawyer to take me out of this critical situation. I have searched a lot but did not find the right person to hire for my issues. I am seeking some suggestions here as I know and I believe that people here come from different streams and can better advice me on this issue. Any help will be appreciated.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of impossible to advise without knowing what the "issues" are...
Hadley3
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I have also sailed in the same boat but it is really an easy step to find law offices but finding the one that has some potential to solve your problems is a bit of a task. There are several law services that can provide you with the needed consultation services and can assist you in the right direction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Law & Insurance Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum