AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What kind of online jobs are out there?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RealBiz
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends what do you know to do. You can work, as written before, like web designer, programmer, online marketer, writing for money etc. You can also take survey, try some ptc programs and stuff.

There is a lt of things to do, you just have to explore.
robertg
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: On Line Job Reply with quote

Hello: there are so many scam on the net you just have to be careful. But i found affiliate marketing work pretty good of course you would have to find ways to get traffic to your site or sites. If you get a few good products or services it work pretty good. Paydotcm and clickbank dot com is two biggest affiliate marketer i know on the net. Hope this helped
davidruss
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Be carefull- Alot of scams on the internet Reply with quote

Before you try selling anything research network marketing, You have to know how to advertise effectiavely or you will be waisting your time. There are aot of ways to advertise free or low cost that works really well.
wdcash
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Jobs Reply with quote

Well the fact that you are already participating in forums tells me you could be using these posts as a way to help get paid for your services.
You can use forums as a way to find out information as well as a way to give out information.
If you consider posting on forums a job then their is money to be made.
vikranth
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi can you please lemme know the details abt this
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most usual way to earn money by posting on forums is related to the link building business. However, any forum who has switched-on site admins will recognise such activity immediately and ban you. I suggest you don't even think about trying it here.
MyBizRocks
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:36 am    Post subject: Legitimate Online Jobs From Home - No Fee - Forum Posters??? Reply with quote

Why not? If you frequent online forums and participate by sharing quality information, why not get paid for your time? There are many companies who pay for your postings.

MyBizRocks
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not? Well, fair enough if you really are making a valuable contribution to the forum but the vast majority of people trying to get involved in this "business" are useless. They cut'n'paste. They add barely literate rubbish. And they're generally a PITA.

We already had a fairly heated debate about all this, see:
http://www.aardvarkbusiness.net/chat/viewtopic.php?t=20607

I think under some circumstances it could be legit to get paid for quality postings but it's so rare to see an acceptable standard.

If someone has the time to make all these quality postings about a company, it might be better to blog about it. I have a blog and a favourite merchant (Nisbets). Nisbets doesn't pay me to blog, but I blog frequently about their products - always things I already own and like - and then I get paid affiliate commission on anything I sell.

I don't believe Nisbets would ever pay me to post on a forum for them. They're a strong and reputable company, they don't need to try to drum up business in that way.
mojito8
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most real job is the one you create yourself. I mean creating your own online business. This is not simple, this is not fast. But if you create it yourself and do it right, it will pay off. What online business can you create? A website, a blog...or think about e-books. The options are many. It's up to you do decide which one suits you best.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is that "the most real job"...?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum