AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mothers working from home, let me know what you think

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lightload
Secretary
Secretary

24 ants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Mothers working from home, let me know what you think Reply with quote

HI, we are doing some marketing and pr for a company who are offering mothers a business opportunity and I would like to know what you think for our marketing campaign.

The owner of the franchise, susan perry has set up a franchise where you do not pay a franchise fee, a set up fee or a deposit.

She set up the business after wanting to stay at home with her children and searching everywhere for a franchise, but she could not find a cost effective franchise, instead they were all over 10,000, so a few years later she set up her won business, a local magazine website for local areas with the option of also running a magazine for the local area.

She came up with a model where you do not pay a franchise fee, instead you rent the business at 200 per month for six months and then at 300 after that. please see my signature or profile for more information

What I would like to know as part of my research is,

1. when you were starting out looking to work from home, what were you looking for, and how important was it for you to work from home?

2. If you run a franchise what did you look for?

3. would you like to see more franchises where you can rent the business instead of buying the franchise out right

any information would be great. you can send the replies to me here or information@lightloadlifestyle.com
MicheleDB
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Mothers working from home, let me know what you think Reply with quote

lightload wrote:
HI, we are doing some marketing and pr for a company who are offering mothers a business opportunity and I would like to know what you think for our marketing campaign.

The owner of the franchise, susan perry has set up a franchise where you do not pay a franchise fee, a set up fee or a deposit.

She set up the business after wanting to stay at home with her children and searching everywhere for a franchise, but she could not find a cost effective franchise, instead they were all over 10,000, so a few years later she set up her won business, a local magazine website for local areas with the option of also running a magazine for the local area.

She came up with a model where you do not pay a franchise fee, instead you rent the business at 200 per month for six months and then at 300 after that. please see my signature or profile for more information

What I would like to know as part of my research is,

1. when you were starting out looking to work from home, what were you looking for, and how important was it for you to work from home?

2. If you run a franchise what did you look for?

3. would you like to see more franchises where you can rent the business instead of buying the franchise out right

any information would be great. you can send the replies to me here or information@lightloadlifestyle.com

Very interesting questions you have asked. Any chance you can share the answers with us? Would be of great interest to many I am sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum