AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Review ReadersGlobe.com Read Vote Discuss news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiranganta
Secretary
Secretary

31 ants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Please Review ReadersGlobe.com Read Vote Discuss news Reply with quote

Readersglobe.com allows users to read, submit, discuss, vote and share news. Content is organized by media type, location and category. Auto location detection feature makes it easy to catch local news around the globe. Every news item or content is related to a location which makes content more relevant to users across the globe.. Please visit http://www.readersglobe.com/ and let us know your feedback which we treat very valuable. Thanks in advance.
kiranganta
Secretary
Secretary

31 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear fellow forum members, I welcome your comments about my website. Please do review my site and let us know your valuable feedback.
dealsghost
Secretary
Secretary

24 ants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so many sites ...urs....
Deals website is best btw
dealsghost
Secretary
Secretary

24 ants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

content is also good
workfromhome4cash
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the layout is nice
tjhinn
Secretary
Secretary

19 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kirangata,

I like your design layout for this site. However, I felt its a bit weird as well cause on the main page, the main column (the left column right below Readers logo) is empty. In fact there two columns on the right (the Top Today column and the Ads column)... they are so long! It feels like your site is designed to have a long article with lots of comments in the main column, but right now cause its blank it makes it sort of.. unusual I feel is the word?

Great layout tho, and I like how you are able to detect that I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. I thought that was neat...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum