AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The art of Blogging!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StarWAHF
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wordpress is good, i use blogger as well. They both give me problems sometimes that drive me bonkers though. They can be fun to write but try not to take duplicated articles and just repost them, that can lead to people not staying around to read.

I keep my articles original and mine, it gives people something unique to read. Having the best blog in the world would be nice but just imagine how long it took that person to get there!
SheInspires
Executive PA
Executive PA

55 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found my blog to be useful for supporting my jewellery website. The only challenge I have sometimes is keeping it fresh with content during my busiest times of the year.

One of the best advantages I've had from my jewellery blog is having the images of my products on it show up on the first pages of Google Image searches.

I've started looking at WordPress for new online business sites I'm working on and love its flexibility.

There are some great tips here so make yourself a note of all them and put them into place.

All the best.

Advertise in our Women's Magazine online.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheInspires wrote:
The only challenge I have sometimes is keeping it fresh with content during my busiest times of the year.

One key feature Wordpress has over Blogger is the ability to do schedule posts. If you can post items at quieter times that could appear during your busy period, that might help ease your blogging woes. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum