AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How To Increase Traffic to my site?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I bothered to pay any attention, our most profitable website had a homepage PR of 3.

Just goes to show it's not really a very good indicator of success.
beijinger
Secretary
Secretary

19 ants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is not a single magic formula, all the methods posted here works, but you have to make a plan first.
Some tactics need you to spend money, some others needs time and continues effort. Some tactics works for short time some others (the harder ones) sustains.
You have to try all of them and find out which is better in terms of return of your investment. Sometimes internet marketing will fail if your mode of business is not good ,for example you are selling something few people really want, if your price is unreasonabily high or your customer service and communication is not good enough.
Clever Little Alex
PA
PA

39 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay wrote:
A popular method these days seems to be to write a "How to... " e-book.

Wow Kay, that is a fantastic idea! Can't believe that never occurred to me before...
paperkool
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: How To Increase Traffic to my site? Reply with quote

matrix100 wrote:
Hi friends,
matrixnmedia.com is my profitable website. I want to increase my rankings in search engines (SEO). As well as correct any problems you may see with the website: matrixnmedia.com. If you have any suggestions please let me know!
plzzzzzzzzzz let me know How To Increase Traffic to my site?

Get more Advertising Free

This article was written by me paperkool aka Glen Jon

People are always asking “how do I get more traffic.” That’s the usual question. It’s not magic, although it may appear to be so. Keep in mind the diversity of topics on the world wide web. Search engines pick up on things relevant to what people search for. The engines look for “keywords” and “keyword phrasing.” These are the words that are typed in the search engine when people look for things. The basic concept of getting on organic results is simple yet tedious.

It's a bit difficult giving you a concise answer as to what key words to use, because I don't know exactly what your site is about however, do this. Construct a list of keywords relative to your market. Write blurbs or articles. Target and submit them to "hot" social book marking sites (digg.com twitter etc) and the rest will be automatic. The big engines will pick up on your keywords and organic results will appear.

Key words are powerful magnets. This is a key statement. If a viewer is looking for information on Farming Mushrooms they will not type in Tangerines. They’ll type in “Mushrooms” or “Farming Mushrooms. Titles are powerful magnets also. When you write a blurb or article with the title “Mushrooms, you get categorized in the mushroom category. The search engines will put you there and according to how many other sites are in that category, you will be listed. Try to make your title what a person is submitting in a search. This will make your magnetic hook up easier.

Here’s the trick. High traffic social book marking sites give you the boost. This is where the so called magic comes in. Big search engines take for granite basically, the validity of what ever titles are listed on these site. The search engines grab titles listed on social book marking sites with in minutes. That’s write. Contrary to what most people think, with in minutes, you can have high listing on Top search engines. It sounds crazy but it’s true. It actually blew my mind. I got listed on a particular keyword phrase with in sixty seconds from submission.
Your listing will be proportionate to how much competition you have. You can be a big fish in a small pond, when you select keywords with little or moderate competition. A bunch of them will result in a lot of traffic. This is powerful stuff . Some companies hire people to sit there and submit targeted blurbs all day long. Imagine all of that will amount to crazy mad “targeted traffic.”
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: How To Increase Traffic to my site? Reply with quote

paperkool wrote:
That’s write.

Please tell me that writing articles isn't your full-time job... Rolling Eyes

Copy and paste posts are not welcome here. Please either engage in real discussion or go elsewhere.

This is your final warning, as I notice we've had to delete your stuff on at least one previous occasion...
tpowell
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not try social media promotion? (Squidoo, Yahoo Answers, Blogs (Wordpress, Blogger), Twitter, Facebook, etc)
David Morson
PA
PA

23 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Hi everyone, Reply with quote

The best tool for your website promotion is SEO. If you really want to get something from your site.
AndreyW
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As said Paul, maybe its not necessary to talk to you about keyword research. And as wrote here paperkool, Key words are powerful magnets... I would like to explain a litle bit about this.
I see mostly on your website keywords that are using tons of websites.
If you want to increase you website traffic, the only way you can do this quick and effective, is using keywords that are specific to the website main theme. In this way, you target specific search queries, what makes possibility to get a click on your website higher.

For instance: you have a health related website, there is no point to use general keywords, as "medicine" or "pharmacy". Because there are hundreds of millions of webpages that have this words. And if your website has a page rank less than 10, it will just get lost in search results and their will never be a click from the search engine.

Example: there is a purpose to increase traffic of a webpage medicationssuppliers.com/add-url-b2b-directory.html from the health oriented companies.

There is no use to write "submit URL for FREE!!!!!!!"
We write "add medical URL for free", "add medical supplier for free to health directory"
It is also useful to add words as "Blood Pressure Management" or "Diabetes Care Products" - specific words that are included in the directory.

Only thousands are writing "Diabetes Care Products" and people, are looking for this are really looking for diabetes care products. This way there is a chance for a website with PR 3.

If you add a word "Immunoglobulins" to your keywords, there is a chance, that there will be a click one your website. To the webpage with PR less than 10 and with keywords "Submit URL" - there will never be a click!

This way chance to get a click from a search engine is more than 0.
aranh
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: How to Increase traffic to your site Reply with quote

Who Else Wants To Use The Same Secret Tool That Got Us A Multiple #1 Google Rankings In As Little As 7 Days... And Drove A Minimum Of 789 Unique Visitors To Our Websites Per Day?

I've been marketing online since the early 2000s and have been fortunate enough to have generated millions of dollars solely from the internet.

I got my start online in the weight loss niche, marketing an eBook I'd written that is no longer on the market. It was an eBook called "Ultimate Weight Loss Revealed".

While marketing to that industry, my website achieved
#1 and #2 Google Rankingsfor every single major
keyword related to the weight loss niche!

That's pretty much unheard of to rank #1 or #2 for every single major keyword in a niche, but I did it all from my 2 bedroom apartment, on a dial-up internet connection!

Some of the insanely competitive keywords I had #1 or #2 rankings for were:

weight loss
weight loss program
weight loss tips
lose weight
lose weight fast
weight loss exercises

At the time, My dinky little website selling my eBook was beating out fortune 500 companies like Jenny Craig and LA Weight Loss, who had million dollar marketing and advertising budgets. I was spending exactly $0.00 and I was doing this from my 2 bedroom apartment, on a dial up modem!

I've since moved out of the weight loss industry completely and into something I have much more passion for... the software/marketing industry. I've also taken my new websites to the top for their chosen keywords. Also, very competitive keywords, in that the owners of the sites competing for these keywords know "Search Engine Optimization" extremely well.

I will give you all the information on my website <advert deleted>

Remember 100% Risk Free, Try It Out and See What You Think Very Happy
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aranh - I've just banned you for several reasons. We don't like people who join up, don't even bother to introduce themselves, and straight away start dumping self-promotional rubbish on us (twice). Most of your claims don't sound true anyway, and the ones which do are nothing exceptional.

If it's a valuable and secret tool, then why are you offering it to strangers?

789 unique visitors? That's easily done by using SU or similar. Creating a traffic spike is a piece of cake. Making money from it is an entirely different story.

If you've been marketing since the early 2000s, one might have hoped that you'd have learned at least a little bit of netiquette by now.

The number of bedrooms in anyone's apartment has nothing to do with the potential success, or otherwise, of any project. I know people who can make a good and honest living from anywhere they have an Internet connection.

This whole posting has a strong smell of MLM about it, and looks like an attempt to make money by trying to suck people into your downline.

Also, if you've generated millions of dollars then why are you wasting your time trying to flog the system to us? Shouldn't you be enjoying yourself on a luxury cruise or making mince pies for your family or something? In fact, why not go and do that and stop wasting people's time?
singko
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you want to increase its page rank using SE why you don't try to submit the article of your sites including its keyword to generate traffic and that was called Social bookmarking.
dana.marisca
Secretary
Secretary

19 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One such method of attracting traffic could be viral marketing. As we all know viral traffic is long-term advertising that grows like crazy on its own but does take some effort to get it started. I think some methods commonly in use that supplement such viral marketing include 'referral links', 'recommend to a friend', 'tell-a-friend' widgets from SocialTwist. You can use them appropriately and can drive traffic at virtually no cost.
haiwin
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

directory submission,forum posting will increase traffic
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haiwin

You're giving me deja vu. Is it really necessary to keep posting "directory submission, forum posting"?

http://www.aardvarkbusiness.net/chat/viewtopic.php?t=20424
jacksonp
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice question,Here I am sharing some points for increasing traffic to your site,which i concluded form my experience..

Traffic Benchmarking
Keyword research
Website Optimization and Content Editing
Search Engine Submission
Directory Submission
Press Release
Blogging
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum