AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advice for a newbie!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Small Businesses Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam11
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Advice for a newbie! Reply with quote

Hello all,
I'm new to copywriting and interested to create blogs online but I m not able to search any best place on net where I can do this. I have searched many but I dont think they are suitable for me. I am also looking for tricks and tips for creating a blog. Can you please dive me tips and an online resource where I can feel happy.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I see it, you have a choice of two options that you first need to consider:

1) to start a blog off your own back
2) to contribute to an existing blog

With 1) it'll likely be a long, hard slog before you stand a chance of making any money from it. Long term, IF the blog is successful, you of course stand to reap all the rewards of your efforts. But you'll need to be versed not only in how to write content, but also how to set up and run a blog, how to promote it, and so on.

With 2) you can make an income of some description immediately, but you'll be paid for what you write, and probably that alone, and not necessarily be rewarded in accordance with the blog's overall success.

Which of the two options appeals to you most?

Paul
sitejuicer
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Adam,

I would recommend wordpress.com or blogger.com to start with - the former is the provider of what I would say is the best blogging software and blogger.com is owned by Google!

If you check out my website, I'll write a guide on how to start your own blog... I promise to get something up by the end of the week.
Smooth
Executive
Executive

204 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't anyone think it would kinder to let him get "less new" to copywriting before we encourage him to start a blog? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Small Businesses Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum