AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What would your perfect bank be like?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Accountancy & Finance Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sueb
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: What would your perfect bank be like? Reply with quote

We are currently working to helping a bank create new products and services specifically for the small business owners of today.

Imagine you could create the perfect bank for your small business. What could that bank do to help your business achieve success? What kinds of products and services would you want them to offer? What kind of interaction would you like to have with them?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't get from my bank which I would like is a business manager who is based in the branch where I bank. And, what would be better still, is the ability to email that individual.

I often work on my accounts out of business hours and if I have a query it'd be nice to be able to send an email and get a reply the next day as there's invariably nobody to speak to out of hours.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like if my bank was capable of using the Internet and sending emails. It's all got to be done via snail mail with them, or by telephone occasionally.

We have been asking them for Internet banking for years but it all seems to be too difficult.

Another problem we have is that, whilst it's easy enough to pay money in, it's a nightmare trying to pay anything out. They don't want to part with our money and they make things very difficult for us to pay for things.

I would like if my bank did something to make me feel good instead of making me feel bad about banking. Perhaps they could offer some sort of prizes occasionally instead of spending the PR budget on trying to flog mortgages and loans and all the other rubbishy leaflets I get from them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Accountancy & Finance Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum