AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What kind of supplements are people using?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris John
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: What kind of supplements are people using? Reply with quote

In this recession, more people are turning to nutritional supplements to meet their health needs. Is this true? Do you think nutraceutical manufacturing is a good business prospect right now?
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so sure if people need more nutritional supplements. A regular diet of spam is usually more than enough for most people.
mindblend
PA
PA

26 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, health as an industry seems to be in better, erm health than lets say finance. i have a couple of clients in the supplements/health sector, one of whom is setting up their business now.

As always it depends on what you are planning really.
diannejones
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi to all, I'm newbie here. For me health is wealth..
Chris John
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know the statistics are pretty incredible. At a time when most companies were hurting, nutritional supplement companies were flying high. I read articles about people turning to herbal supplements to cope with depression, anxiety and tension. More people were turning to vitamins and other health-specific supplements--all this as a preventive measure to avoid doctors and expensive healthcare! I've also read that private labels are popular among consumers who perceive them comparable to leading brands. What do you think, guys?
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: What kind of supplements are people using? Reply with quote

Chris John wrote:
In this recession, more people are turning to nutritional supplements to meet their health needs. Is this true?

That's odd. You make a claim, and then you question whether the claim you've just made is true.

Chris John wrote:
What do you think, guys?

Honestly?

Well... I'm sceptical about the motivations of starting this thread. You haven't bothered to introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum (you can't really miss the request to do so... it's highlighted in red) and you've launched straight into a discussion on a field which is rife with spam. I'm expecting you at any moment to say "hey, I'm working with this programme to promote nutritional supplements and it's really great".

Well... you did ask. Twisted Evil
Smooth
Executive
Executive

204 ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about the demand for supplements but I'm very suspicious of the motivations behind starting the thread. I was expecting to see a link here by now Wink perhaps to a good merchant... or affiliate site... or both.

Now we may never get to see that link! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum