AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UK Future Jobs a quick snap shot from employmentking.co.uk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Jobs & Employment Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Employment King
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: UK Future Jobs a quick snap shot from employmentking.co.uk Reply with quote

The top 10 in-demand jobs in 2010 did not exist in 2004
As a result of expected growth and emerging global trends, the UKs labour market is set to change
1.5 million Skilled jobs will be created in the coming years. Highly skilled jobs in our economy will increase, as lower-skilled jobs decline.

Low Carbon Jobs are set to increase as the UK commit to climate change

British manufacturing jobs are increasingly high skilled, with over 40% of UK manufacturing focusing on high-tech areas such as Aerospace, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics and Precision Instruments.

Over the last 10 years we have seen a rise in childcare occupations by 40% Due to the expansion of free Government childcare provision, this trend is expected to continue.

The UKs Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure sector have grown over the last two decades with a real potential for continuing long-term economical growth. The UK will be hosting major global events including the Ryder Cup in 2010, London Olympics in 2012, Paralympic Games 2014 as well as many others; this alone will create jobs in this sector.

Software and IT Services are set to grow by 4-5% in 2010, Games sub sector is set to grow by 6% and TV and Radio by 5%

< Advert deleted>
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you contribute to this forum, you will be allowed to have your link in your sig. Trying to get around the rules by attempting to post your URL in the body of the post isn't acceptable. And, by the way, we don't appreciate cut'n'paste jobs either.
Employment King
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kay

Appoligies for adding my URL to the text I will not do that again. I thought the article I posted would of been useful to other users; it was cut and pasted from text of my website and thought this would of been ok to use

once again please accept my appoligies
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your apology, which I'm happy to accept. But it's not my forum - I'm just a gofor around here. Laughing

If you want to join in and contribute, I'm sure you'll be made welcome. We always welcome new and interesting members on Aardvark. Why not go and introduce yourself - without self-promotion - and then you can join in and benefit as well as contribute. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Jobs & Employment Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum