AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Humanize the workplace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Business Management Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tameurtot
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Humanize the workplace Reply with quote

A survey by Lynn Taylor Consulting says "bad boss behavior" is on the rise. Also, readers discussion on Lynn Taylor's BusinessWeek blog shows that a lot of people have to put up with "office tyrants" and their quality of life suffers, including even health problems. I used to have a boss problem, too, hence my interest in the topic. Lynn Taylor, whose work I follow ever since I read her book [Tame Your Terrible Office Tyrant], offers good advice on managing one's workplace environment. She is also trying to make the management aware of how their behavior affects the employees. Share your thoughts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Business Management Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum