AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why can't India have tough immigration laws like Australia?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Law & Insurance Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

IF India have tough immigration laws like Australia then any improvement ?
 50%  [ 1 ]
 50%  [ 1 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

4 ants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Why can't India have tough immigration laws like Australia? Reply with quote

India should also only allow Highly skilled migration, if ever. All the illegal Bangladeshis and Pakistanis should be deported. India should also have a 20 hour a week work limitation for foreign nationals. Why are they allowing all these Pakistanis to work in the entertainment industry and make tons of money? All the singing competitions and comedy shows on TVs are full of Pakistanis! India should fine those Indian companies very heavily that employ Non-Indians when millions of Indians are available for these very jobs! Why are they listening to the Entertainment industry people who only want to have a market share in Pakistan? People did not elect politicians so they can ignore Indians and look after the Pakistanis! India should also be seriously questioning the cross border marriages happening between Muslims in India and Pakistan!

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very strange first posting. You've not even introduced yourself, as the forum rules clearly request that you do, and now you're posting about serious political points in what I would consider to be a bigoted manner. It seems to me that your posting is anti-Muslim, and against Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

It's a shame really that such a wonderful country should become so divided. After all, it was a nation until 1947, when it was initially divided (wrongly IMO, by British blunders and lack of care or concern for the country or its people). I believe India was mostly harmonious with various religions all managing fine to live side by side. Mahatma Gandhi never wanted the division and he is, to a great extent, the father of your nation.

Subsequently, as I'm sure you know, Bangladesh (formerly East Pakistan) fought against West Pakistan for its independence in 1971 - helped by the Indian army - and became Bangladesh.

I've lived and worked in all three countries and it seems to me that in each there's an inbred fear and hatred of the others. I say "inbred" because if you just perceived people as being people rather than "the enemy" that you've grown up to believe they are, everyone would get along a lot better. I know I'm wasting my time because usually when someone's mind is made up about their neighbouring country, it's well nigh impossible to change their views. That's maybe why there are so many wars.

I feel sorry that you seem to resent the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis so much. Can you not think of a way to co-operate with them? Wouldn't it be better for all of you?

As for migration, would you like to talk about NRIs and the Indian diaspora? How would you feel if other countries resented them and decided they should all be expelled?

156 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this post should be deleted. I do not like racism of any people.
Powerful UK Outdoor Advertising http://www.AdvertisingGuerrilla.com
& Unique http://www.Ireland-Advertising.com Creative Advertising Ireland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Law & Insurance Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum