AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Image Editors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Journey
PA
PA

49 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Image Editors Reply with quote

What kind of image editors do you prefer to use? Kindly specify its features?
Eagle
President
President

659 ants

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite for me. Occasionally Photoshop too.
eastwave
Executive PA
Executive PA

70 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Often I use the Photoshop edit some image like jpg, png, bmp and so on, also I use ImageReady to edit the gif sometimes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
computermatter10
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently Corel had released their newest version of image editor, the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5.

The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 is a versatile graphic design software suite that helps you creatively and professionally express ideas for any media. Illustrate, lay out, trace, design Web graphics and photo-edit with this complete solution for visual communication. Easily import and export content with leading file compatibility. Get going faster than ever with new, professionally designed templates and compelling learning materials. Create with confidence, everything from distinctive logos and signs, to striking marketing materials, Web graphics and animations, billboards, car wraps and more. Offering increased speed, more accurate color control, and new and enhanced design tools, this must-have version helps you create extraordinary designs faster. Do more than you thought possible.

Just take one worth try!
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're cutting and pasting could you please mention the source of the info? Otherwise it's kinda odd to read stuff as though it's your own thoughts or opinions when it's not that at all.

Also, it's a rather strange first post to make. Don't you have anything to say for yourself by way of an introduction and what it is you do in the Philippines?
Spiderhousepr
Executive PA
Executive PA

82 ants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Id have to recommend Adobe Fireworks, It used to be Macromedia Fireworks. Its almost a user friendly version of Photoshop. Its fantastic for web graphics, and lets you handle certain effects like gradients, with great textures like diagonal lines texture etc.

Anyway its GREAT for web graphics, and vector drawings etc
barbaragreer02
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In editing picture I use Adobe Photoshop, it is a user friendly for me.
Everytime I design pictures I always prefer to use this program.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum