AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please review my site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher Jones
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Please review my site Reply with quote

Hello friends,

Review Churchleaderinstitute.com which is basically a site for the leading source of training for church leaders. Any pastor or church leadership team would benefit from consulting, coaching, training and leadership insight. Please review my new site and post your opinion about this site's layout, design and anything about this.
Thanks
AdvertisingGuerrilla
Executive
Executive

156 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that is a niche and a half!

Wouldn't expect too much traffic to that site.

OK Mr Jones, I'm not trying to offend you but this website bears a striking resemblance to a scam site selling books on information you can get for free online.

You need a menu, more than one page, more graphics and embedding a video wouldn't hurt either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum