AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help to create professional Flyer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomcruse
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Help to create professional Flyer Reply with quote

Im a real estate agent and trying to upload my portfolio in various real estate sites. I face a frequent problem to get the pictures to work. All that I can see is the titles. Ive been struggling a lot to create a good eFlyer and upload them. Im fed up. Please help.
Eagle
President
President

659 ants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hire a professional graphic designer.
judycox
Secretary
Secretary

10 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: try this Reply with quote

If you have a website, create an html flyer, then link to that on the other sites. You could also put your flyer on an autoresponder and develop a series of small reports to give potential clients. When they click your autoresponder to get the report, they get the flyer too.

If you use MS office, you can create a web page in either Word or Excel, then save the page and upload to your site. Advantage is, you can update your flyer and it will automatically update on the other sites.
bsfweb
Secretary
Secretary

6 ants

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you can get a lot of providers from freelancing websites like getafreelancer.com with no huge cost, hope this idea helps to fix your issue.

- BSFWEB
PitchYourCase
PA
PA

32 ants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their are also a lot of templates floating around on the web, just do a quick search for ideas.
Cathy Duncan
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should rather carry out a market research online to have some idea and then hire a professional GD to do it for you so that it can be a success. Good luck! I am not good at it otherwise, I would have helped you for sure in this matter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum