AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

registering a limited company

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saff
Secretary
Secretary

17 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: registering a limited company Reply with quote

Does anyone have any reccomendations on where to go online to do this? I've got a list from companies house on many agents but no reccomendations - anyone got any good expriences?

many thanks
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a fairly simple process in my experience. You just search for company registration people. You tell them the name of the company you want, then they set it up and do all the forms to resign and put you in place as the director(s) instead of them. You pay them the fees and the company is yours.

That's all I remember as it was more than ten years ago, but it was very easy and not expensive. The hassles come later with the reporting requirements and doing the company accounts to keep HMRC happy.

Sorry, I can't recommend anyone in particular - it was too long ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum