AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any online design companies - Affordable & good?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
preday
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Any online design companies - Affordable & good? Reply with quote

I was wondering does anyone has prior experiences dealing with online design companies offering good quality designs at affordable prices (under $100, if possible)? I have been searching the Internet but there are so many to choose from such as the usual LogoBee, LogoWorks, LogoDesignCreation and the likes.

I didn't want to blindly decide on one and waste my money on something I might regret later. Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for less than $100 I don't think you can expect a great deal.

I'd look to India and look at portfolios of what they've done previously.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always go to Eagle, who is a member here, when I want a logo. He's very good but, not surprisingly, he's not exactly cheap because of the high quality of his work. (He did my Not Delia logo for me among other things.)

If I had a very limited budget I would do something myself. Maybe not a logo but a site (re)design using a stock photo and a free font. I have a $1 makeover method which has worked reasonably well for some of my sites.

As Paul suggests, outsourcing to India may not be a bad idea in this case if you want a cheap logo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum