AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use of photos on web pages
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martynh
Vice President
Vice President

419 ants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay wrote:
We got a deal, pal! (I'm Scottish so you can trust me.)

Raw stuff? Bleauggh! Smoke tabs, eat lard!

By the way, you're a lot nicer looking than I had imagined you to be. Very Happy

PS: I tried to make a comment on one of your blog postings but got the white screen of death. I don't know if it was because of my cr@ppy ISP or whether your server ran away and hid when it saw me. Confused

yes i really don't look like a frog amazingly - the way i look must come from having lived in Scotland for 7 years Laughing

don't know why the comment didn't work on the blog
anyhow i'm writing another blog today
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saved my comment and emailed it to myself so all is not lost. I could try again.

You lived in Scotland? Are you a white settler? Actually that;s a bit unfair, I've spent quite a few years in England and apart from the jokes (most of which were funny) about being a Jock, the English people were very welcoming and friendly. It's just a kind of Braveheart thing that we Highlanders are duty-bound to have a go at the English.
martynh
Vice President
Vice President

419 ants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay wrote:
I saved my comment and emailed it to myself so all is not lost. I could try again.

You lived in Scotland? Are you a white settler? Actually that;s a bit unfair, I've spent quite a few years in England and apart from the jokes (most of which were funny) about being a Jock, the English people were very welcoming and friendly. It's just a kind of Braveheart thing that we Highlanders are duty-bound to have a go at the English.

Uni in Dundee then qualified as a Scottish CA in Glasgow
But got fed up of the narrow Celtic-Rangers scope of discussion and needed to return to my roots in Lancashire / Yorkshire where they talk about such diverse things as cricket and rugby!
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Scotland is so great that a lot of us are expats. Very Happy

I did enjoy my time in Caithness this year, though. Even though I was stuck in a wheelchair. It was so frustrating! not being able to go anywhere without being carried. I really hated that.

But the scenery up the A9 from Edinburgh to home was incredible, I'd forgotten what a beautiful country it is,
SpencerR
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To topic creator - Thanks, I did not know, that there is this kind of research. It is worth to go and review your sites now, and optimize your images, so that people will stay longer and enjoy your site more.

Thanks for your post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum