AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone help me?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DomainHost
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Cheap Domain Registration, India Reply with quote

Hiii...

I am doing usiness and i build my site from a Domain Registration service provider and i satisfy its work. hope you too.

Thanks
Bil

<fake sig link removed>
SpencerR
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a small business site I highly recommend wordpress. It is really easy to manage, and it has a great selection of free themes. There are also premium (paid) ones, which are even better.
So if anyone wants their first site, try wordpress before contacting design companies.
planetZest
Executive PA
Executive PA

58 ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a web designer/developer and i would agree with abledragon and millionaire3's comments. First off you must be clear on what do you need? who are you targeting? and what are you trying to communicate?

Once you have a clear idea on what you want, it is much easier to find the right online tool or designer to do the job. We need specifics!

A good web designer is generally fairly expensive i am afraid, if you have a tight budget seriously investigate blogger or wordpress options.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum