AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online student counselor ...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Online student counselor ...? Reply with quote

What I want to set up is a kind of online student counselor application. The following is an example:

http://www.hotcourses.com/community/homePage.jsp

The way this works is that a student registers and submits his/her information including what courses he wants to take, what he wants to study, where he wants to study, etc. The one who administers this online application then acts as a kind of counselor and guides him to take matching courses, enrolling in a certain college, etc. Is there an open source online application that does this ...?
eonic
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I very much doubt it - there are so many variables involved. Could be done but it would probably take alot of investment....
eonic
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I in my mind there were alot more variables - (for a really sophisticated system) but I looked at your example. - It looks just like an online directory......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum