AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What to look for in a job?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Jobs & Employment Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patty1986
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: What to look for in a job? Reply with quote

What do you guys think that candidates should look for in a job?

I think that even though we live in a weak economy and a lot of people are willing to take any job, they need to be selective.

What are your thoughts?
Jobs in HR
Environmental Jobs
Scootek
Executive PA
Executive PA

65 ants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't be too picky at the moment. It all depends on your market value as a candidate. The bottom line is you need to be happy in what you do.
Employment King
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though we are seeing an increase in company closers, job searchers still need to be picky (unless financially you need to take any job) as boredom quickly sets in when you choose the wrong position, in the extreme if you gain a position with a company that has a work ethic that is against your values and beliefs this can cause stress and anxiety. As we spend a third of our day at work you need to be happy in your job, a happy employee works harder and can quickly gain job promotions.
andywu100
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: weak economy i agree Reply with quote

recently society is unstable,we are living in a hard life.Recently i am fascinated in [url]nitrogen generator [/url] if something information you have please tell me thanks [/url]
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi andywu100

I have some information for you - you're banned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Jobs & Employment Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum