AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

good business plan to increase money

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joens1
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: good business plan to increase money Reply with quote

Hi, my friend is assuming to start a small business, I query that to start any business what is a good business representation that would increase a capital without charitable shareholders sprint of business. Guide me, thanks in advance.
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ideally, you want to start with whatever you have. You don't want to borrow money ...
joens1
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, anyone can explain me, What are the legal and regulatory influences on the presentation of a company's financial statements?thanks in progress.
Temp

9 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Affiliate programs Reply with quote

You might start with affiliate programs.
AndrewHall66
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great thread,

Marketing comprises all the actions a company or individual undertakes around creating, promoting and selling their products. Internet Marketing then means to use the Internet to either advertise or sell products/services with the help of the two most important Internet Marketing tools, websites and emails.
Or - stated extremely simplified - Internet Marketing is all about making money online.

There is a multitude of ways to accomplish this goal such as selling of physical or digital products via one’s own website or auction platforms, affiliate programs, CPA offers, membership sites, AdSense and other ad publisher programs, lead generation, mentoring programs and others.
noah_67
Secretary
Secretary

24 ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, friend there would be no one who can exactly explain you that which one is good for you without knowing your ability. What are your skills they depend on your business. And now days mostly peoples are using online money making systems to increase there income. You can try it. There is great scope in it.
leaderworld
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is always better to start with small business, otherwise you may find some risk involved in it.
janicepink
PA
PA

22 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leaderworld wrote:
It is always better to start with small business, otherwise you may find some risk involved in it.

There will always be risks in business, no matter how big and small. One who organizes a business venture would always assume the risk for it.
SheInspires
Executive PA
Executive PA

55 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I clearly underrstand the original question but if it is how much money should be initially invested to start a business I think you'd have to look at your own personal circumstances.

Personally I wouldn't borrow money from the bank or others to start up a business right now if I was employed. I'd start part time with the business, get it going while keeping a secure link of income.

If it is a large business venture then you'd need to figure out both the business plan and the exit plan. How much you could afford to loose if it didn't work? Having an exit plan makes life a heap easier.

I think it's important to give business ideas a go but you need to be fairly sensible about it.

If you have someone promising the world if you invest a heap of money then either walk away or take it to an independent accountant for a financial review.

All the best.

Advertise in our Women's Magazine online.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheInspires wrote:
I'm not sure if I clearly underrstand the original question...

No, I don't think I do either which is why I haven't commented in this thread previously.

Working on the assumption here that most of us are running small businesses, I agree with the sentiment that it's good to avoid borrowing if you possibly can and to work with what you have.
AaronJ
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's important that you do a lot of research before starting a business. You need to identify a niche. It's especially good if you can identify a demand within that niche. If you already have expertise in one field, then you might want to start a business related to that field. That way, you already have a lot of knowledge pertaining to your business. You might even be able to accomplish a lot of work, which would save you money.
jumeira123
Secretary
Secretary

7 ants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: business start-up Reply with quote

For any one to start a business,it is so important to do a market research, prepare a business plan, arrange for funds and complete the legal formalities involved. If you have the knowledge to do all this ,well and good.If not ,it will be a better option to seek the assistance of a business consultant, because you are the primary investor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum