AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm thinking of starting another forum called 2Bornot2B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> AardvarkBusiness.net Board Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwelford
Executive PA
Executive PA

75 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: I'm thinking of starting another forum called 2Bornot2B Reply with quote

Well not really... I've just joined and wasn't sure how best to record how much I like the forum layout and facilities.

What I did want to mention is how much I congratulate Aaron on his own name and the name given to the Forum. It naturally now goes to the top of my Favourites list. So many people forget the natural power of the alphabet. With a surname like Welford, I have suffered most of my life.
aaron
Retired Oil Baron
Retired Oil Baron

4592 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Barry... and welcome - hope you enjoy it here. I hope you're not suggesting that this site isn't run by a real aardvark, and that instead we've just gone for that age-old, cheap alphabet trick. Wink Razz

Seriously, I know that on the Aardvark Travel site, we irritate the hell out of one of our competitors who's been around since the early days of the internet, and who's name begins midway down the alphabet. The person behind it has - in no uncertain terms - eluded to how 'sick and tired' he is of seeing us at the top of many travel listings across the 'net. It's not subtle but it does work.

Aaron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> AardvarkBusiness.net Board Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum