AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

business software directory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neverland
Temp

8 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: business software directory Reply with quote

I've just started new internet business. I need software that allows me to assign jobs to employees and monitoring their work. I've heard about many programs, but do not know what to follow in choosing the right one. I heard about the company Inlevel , which facilitates finding the right program for my needs. Has anyone already worked with them? Could someone tell me something more about them? Maybe someone already knows the appropriate software.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of 'em. But since it seems to be run by people in Poland, perhaps you are better placed than we are to know about them.

I will be watching with interest to see if someone comes along now to recommend them.
neverland
Temp

8 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I know that Inlevel.com are from Poland but I have heard that they operate more abroad. Therefore, I ask on the foreign forum. If You don't know them, so maybe you can recommend any business software which I wrote about?
radhika
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of work you monitor? Like digital work and how many hours they worked?
bscsoftware
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: ERP Software Reply with quote

It sounds like you need some workflow management / ERP software solutions. A simple google search will deliver millions of options to your screen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum