AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there any way to start home business?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cristii
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Is there any way to start home business? Reply with quote

Hi! I am a housewife and very enthusiastic to start any kind of home business, so that I can also earn something to run extra things which are necessary but are out of my budget. Can anyone help me for doing this? I need detailed information for starting it. Any help will be appreciated.
noah_67
Secretary
Secretary

24 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Re : Is there any way to start home business? Reply with quote

Hello, nowadays home businesses are becoming very popular because of unavailability of jobs or may be due to the comfort that goes with them and these are really becoming very popular in housewives. There are many ways to start earning income online (this is one of the ways that my cousin works on) and can be good if you go on that with the required system.

Hope that you will be successful in this.
Bradley
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Business Advice! Reply with quote

It is good to know that you are interested in earning extra money in spite of managing your housework.There are lots of work that you can do at home.One thing I can suggest is starting a credit repair business that will help you to start earning good money and it does not need any money expert to start the business.It is popular business now a days.You can get more detailed information for ]credit repair business on the web
MicheleDB
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Is there any way to start home business? Reply with quote

cristii wrote:
Hi! I am a housewife and very enthusiastic to start any kind of home business, so that I can also earn something to run extra things which are necessary but are out of my budget. Can anyone help me for doing this? I need detailed information for starting it. Any help will be appreciated.

What type of business would you like to start? What is your passion? What do you love doing???

Kind regards
Michele
John hanry
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: at home business Reply with quote

Dream of operating our own business out of our home but want to make sure we are in a best rated home based business? While some articles may tell you that we have to come up with an original idea, there is something to be said for going with a best rated home based business that is not only hot right now, but also has the potential for future growth.
SheInspires
Executive PA
Executive PA

55 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many things you can do as a home based business so you need to figure out what you're interested in and start from there.

What do you really enjoy getting into? Gardening, business, fashion, family, movies, books, environment?

Completely avoid things that don't interest you because you just won't stick at it and success comes from sticking to the project.

Also, avoid nay-sayers. If you have anyone saying you can't do something then think about where they're coming from - if they're trying to be helpful with practical advice then good, if they're trying to limit you then bad.

All the best!

Advertise in our Women's Magazine online.
gumihomiho
PA
PA

32 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Is there any way to start home business? Reply with quote

cristii wrote:

There're a lot of things that we can do in terms of business, neither in home base nor not. I think it depends on your motivation, Of course you need a capital to start a business. Make some business, which is related to your vocation or forte that you have enough knowledge from this kind of business. Be wise and practical on what you want in starting a business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum