AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best Internet Jobs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Jobs & Employment Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moonheart
Secretary
Secretary

50 ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Best Internet Jobs Reply with quote

If you are searching for some genuine internet jobs then you will get some genuine opportunity to earn money online. I will suggest you that dont pay money for online jobs unlit you dont conform everything about the site. You may read forum topic about the site,what other user's say about that site. Below I suggest you some genuine internet jobs.

1.Blog for Ad Revenue – Start a blog on a topic you love, build up a reader base and make money from ads on your site.

2.Write Articles for Websites – Content is King on websites. Keeping sites updated with fresh, high quality content is a chore for website owners and often outsourced. If you’re a good writer with experience in an area you can make a living off of it.

3.Get Paid to Post in Forums – No one wants to post in an empty forum, so webmaster will hire forum posters to help kick start their forum and make it look active. Get paid between $0.10 - $0.25 per post to help get a forum started.

4.Design Logos – Every good business needs a good logo. You may be just the person to provide it.

5.Start an Affiliate Website – Don’t want to deal with the headaches of selling your own products? Refer visitors to someone else’s products and earn a commission.
kireineko
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it sounds good. If I join this, what topics should I focus on? I live in Vietnam? Can I join this? How am I paid? If by transfer to my bank account, am I charge for bank fee? Cool Cool
Eagle
President
President

659 ants

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Design logos. Yeah, that sounds easy.
jonicode
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's even better with those jobs is that you could do them part time, so you won't have to give up on your beloved day job (if any). I for one, used to write articles as a part time job and they do pay well. Just make sure you stick with the legit ones though.
dailyjobs.link
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Internet jobs Reply with quote

Internet jobs are very attractive to look on but not all pays much and getting paid for the job done also become difficult some times.

But would be glad if it can give some regular job and steady income.
Employment King
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Best Internet Jobs Reply with quote

Selling products as an Affilate is a great way to start your own business, first you need your own website or blog which is getting large amounts of hits (to earn big money) or you can sell Affilate products through Ad-words (you get charged everytime someone clicks on your ad) Google is a great place to start.

<advert deleted>
Erich
Secretary
Secretary

14 ants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Writing Reply with quote

The good thing about writing is that you can do it from all over the world. Right now I am in Lima, Peru.
jency
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By "internet jobs" do you mean jobs that you can do by sitting at your computer and working over the internet, or possibly a job that involves maintaining and operating the gear that makes the internet possible?I'm not sure, but the "jobs" that offer work that you can do over the internet, are usually scams, and with your status being "fresh outa college" ... you gotta think more in terms of doing a job that will involve going to the office and working. as for the "pay good money" part, you will be entry level and the world is experiencing a recession right now.don't expect too much.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the "jobs" that offer work that you can do over the internet, are usually scams,

I would agree that there are a lot of scams out there (beware everyone!) but it's also true to say that there are good jobs to be had on the internet. I must admit, though, that most decent jobs are not advertised. In my case it's usually been a case of someone emailing me and asking if I want to do it.

I don't mean spammy emails, I mean a personal email from someone I already know on the internet. Networking on various forums can be incredibly useful to make new contacts and meet people online. You just have to go about it the right way - and remember, everyone hates spammers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Jobs & Employment Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum