AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

facebook ads???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andykeating
Executive PA
Executive PA

53 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: facebook ads??? Reply with quote

Please let me know few things:

1.Does posting ads on facebook really help?

2.What is the process of facebook ad networks?

3.How does the displayed ad works?
Confused Confused
planetZest
Executive PA
Executive PA

58 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andy,

I have been running facebook ads for the last two months for my wifes new startup business and so far i can only attribute 2-3 sales to the ads. Though i believe facebook ads are better geared to building up your Page profile and social media fan base.

I think the ROI is geared toward long term with FB ads, by building your community/fan base which in turn will yield a greater ROI with a much larger reach.

At present we have several ads running, some for specific product categories with external links to her site and the others directly to her FB page for new likes. People seem more interested to press the like button than to click the link to an external site.

I am no FB ad genius and we are literally giving it a "punt". Learning as we go.

Good luck Very Happy
taniasharma
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the ads posting on Facebook is really help to increase the traffic of your website and popular your products, business, Brand and website.
It's process same as like Google Adwords campaign.
Its look on right side of your Facebook page with your add image and text.
scottlinken
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres two sides to advertising on facebook

the ppc ads that appear to the side of the screen that you can tailor to peoples interests although the CTR and conversion is usually poor

and the pages/profiles

Like someone said earlier the pages people seem to like them more but the way to get more out of them is to post INFORMATIVE posts on the page that are answering peoples questions and problems or of general interest then every now and then post a link to your site from the facebook page and you should see a flurry of your followers clicking the link if you have built up a following and trust.

Its a learning curve like everything else and different niches will perform differently
Mark Johnson
Executive PA
Executive PA

59 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my own experience, Facebook ads tend to convert very well if they're pointed toward a squeeze page offering a webinar or a really valuable download as incentive and as mentioned above, to your own Facebook pages (to increase your fan base). I'm not sure they would do as well if the landing page is a sales page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum