AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevin_476
Temp

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Please Help! Reply with quote

Hi All,
I got married two years back. I work in private company since three years but Iím unable to fulfill my dream. Therefore, I want to start my own business but I donít have any idea that what should I do and what should be my business. Seriously I need your advice, if you have any suggestion or advice then please let me know. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Alan
Executive PA
Executive PA

0 ants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iīd suggest you provide a bit more information about yourself and more importantly your skills before anybody would be able to offer any advice.
noah_67
Secretary
Secretary

24 ants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Please Help! Reply with quote

Hmmm! After the struggle of five years I taken a certified <removed - no need to "answer" your own post with another alias Rolling Eyes >. Things have been changed and Iím earning well now. There is no need of capital investment or having expert like business skills. You can get your dealership easily from lomimoney.com Hope this will fulfill your dream like mine.
Best of luck!
figurewizard
Executive PA
Executive PA

104 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had two businesses myself and in neither case were they in a field that I had been previously experienced in. When I started to think the way you do now I began to look out for opportunities without realising it. Something that I would not have previously given a second thought would catch my eye and I would look into it. One day one of those things came along and then I got the buzz.

You've already started the process by deciding that you want to go into business.

I hope I'm not breaking the rules here when I suggest you take a look at an article on my site titled 'How to Succeed in Business'. Like every other article on the subject, it simply reflects my own experience but it won't cost you anything to read it.

Joe
suembroidery
Secretary
Secretary

17 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think more people can help you if you are more specific about your question. But before you asking for others' advice, you may consider the questions below,

1, What are the products in your place that you think there is a good market for ithem and you can get them at a very competitive price. Or can you produce them yourself?
2, What are your skills or serivce that you can offer your customers.

Once you have something you can sell, products or service, you can start on advertising them by building a website or through some traditional meida. Keep on working and never give it up easily. You will make it a success one day.
robpotter7
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should start from a scratch like anyone else did. Many discovered a lot of things about their partners as they spend times together. They were sharing ideas about what they can do about something.
PainFreeProfits
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Not a lot of advice so far, honestly... Reply with quote

...but maybe I can help.

Spend some time answering this question:

What do you like to talk about all day?

and then:

How can this expertise be turned into money by giving it to clients?

Example:

George likes talking about airplanes all day. He could talk your ear off about cockpit design, engines, flight rules, why flight plans are a joke and nobody really ever needs to use them. OK. So how can he turn this into profit? He finds a metal fabrication shop nearby and discovers that they have a machine for cutting custom shapes out of metal. Immediately, he thinks:

I could help people design custom dashboards for their cockpits, and they would pay me highly to do that. Then I could have these plasma cut by the fab shop.

Let me know if this was helpful for you!

Thanks,
Jason
creditguard
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Please Help! Reply with quote

kevin_476 wrote:
Hi All,
I got married two years back. I work in private company since three years but Iím unable to fulfill my dream. Therefore, I want to start my own business but I donít have any idea that what should I do and what should be my business. Seriously I need your advice, if you have any suggestion or advice then please let me know. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

You need advice but first you give us some information about your expertise then we able to suggest any idea related with your experience. Everyone above give you suggestion with knowing all info about your experience.
Bill Ryan
Executive PA
Executive PA

67 ants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately Kevin 476 (the OP) has not been back to this thread for over 4 years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum ē Sport Forum ē Travel Forum