AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you build your own business contact lists.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
contactdata
Temp

9 ants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: How do you build your own business contact lists. Reply with quote

Although we have our own ways of generating mailing lists and telemarketing lists, I am just curious how the others are doing it. Share your thoughts on this, please.

Thanks,
Mark Johnson
Executive PA
Executive PA

59 ants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On top of the traditional and effective methods of list building (offering a report, video, white paper, etc. as incentive for people to sign up), you might also want to try using applications (a downloadable desktop rank tracker app, for example) to increase the number of subscribers to your list. You might also try approaching people with moderate-sized lists for access to their list in exchange for percentage of sales or access to your growing list for x number of years.
wadeinni
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been building my list by two methods I found very effective. Building a list is not hard, it's building a reliable and result oriented list thats the trick. Once again t goes back to building relationships first so people will know who you are.

I've attended quite a few business networking events some of which I'm now a permanent member. hey charge a small yearly fee and in return I have full access to all other members in those networking groups. They warmly welcome my emails as genuine instead of spam.

The other way is through voluntary subscriptions through my business advice blog. Basically people are willing to subscribe to content if they find it useful. One thing I want to point out from the original poster is that building a telemarketing list might not be such a great marketing strategy. The days of cold calling are gone and potential customers don't take very well to unannounced solicitations. if you have some kind of valuable information to help others such as a blog, forum, or other information site you can provide some form of opt in subscription feature. That is a useful way to build up your list.
Drachsi
Executive PA
Executive PA

136 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: A Directory you manage is another way Reply with quote

A business Directory you host, can be beneficial, as this helps generate qualified links.

Drachsi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum