AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Network marketing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesThomas
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Network marketing Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I've just got involved in one of these network marketing 'opportunities' with Tiscali - hey, it only cost 200 to join (which you apparently get back pretty easily) and is a brand-named telecomms company with competitive products which is novel for a NM company. How hard can it be, right??

Being a suspicious type I'd welcome people views on network marketing schemes such as these. Feel free to have a look at the Tiscali scheme at http://uk-121712.yourteambuilder.com/ and throw big rocks at the whole plot, as I'm keen to go into this with my eyes as wide open as possible!! Shocked

As far as I can tell, it all looks fine and legit and a reasonable way of making some decent money on a part time basis - but maybe I'm just being naive. Question Exclamation

Cheers,
James.
BernardErtl
President
President

11 ants

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The are usually legitimate, just not the most lucrative use of your time and effort. After you finish pestering all of your acquaintances, then what?
JamesThomas
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bernard,

Good point. Although isn't the concept of network marketing that once you build your personal team - based on your own network of acquaintances - then growth comes from levering your team's networks? The Tiscali scheme seems to reward you for growth within your team as well as personal team building so I guess you'd benefit either way.

I was also thinking I could also do some advertising to get further interest and build my personal team after from that point on.

Either way, I got into this on a part-time basis alongside some other things I'm doing and if it can put a few hundred pounds in my pocket each month for a few hours' work each week then I'll be happy. If it ever looks like turning serious I'll then 'consider my position' with my 9-5 job I guess.

James.
UnXpected
Secretary
Secretary

25 ants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesThomas wrote:
Quote:
Either way, I got into this on a part-time basis alongside some other things I'm doing and if it can put a few hundred pounds in my pocket each month for a few hours' work each week then I'll be happy. If it ever looks like turning serious I'll then 'consider my position' with my 9-5 job I guess.

Check this - You just need to put in time and effort to do Smile, Give your best shot !
John612
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, John here. Network marketing is what the companies are adopting to increase their sales turnover these days. The main aim of network marketing is to connect people who will provide value to your business. I am also planning to start Network marketing business; I do have a good number of leads.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The post just above is just a copy and paste attempt so user banned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum