AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LUCRATIVE ONLINE BUSINESSES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ojo Adedayo
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: LUCRATIVE ONLINE BUSINESSES Reply with quote

Good day,

Am seeking to venture into online bussiness that are lucrative and time saving.I will appreciate suggestions as to those that are readily available as well as how to kick start, requirements, qualifications etc..
I will appreciate quick responses. Thanks!
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't go out to pursue what's lucrative.

Go out to pursue what's of interest to you, and what you'll enjoy. That way, it'll have more chance of being lucrative... plus you'll have the bonus of enjoying what you do at the same time.
Ojo Adedayo
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: ONLINE BUSINESS Reply with quote

Hello,
Thanks very much. I got your reply.but I still need to know about available options so as to identify the one which is of interest to me.

Ojo Adedayo
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps I've misunderstood something, but is this a request from someone wanting spoon-feeding about how to create a profitable business?

I don't think we're here to provide ideas for people to start businesses. Don't you have any ideas of your own? You can brainstorm and bounce your ideas off us for advice from people who have experience in various online industries, but you're barking up the wrong tree if you expect us to give you an idea, a plan, and a blueprint to make it work. If that's what you want, you should go to one of these "make money online" sites and get ripped off.

You don't need any qualifications, just ideas and dedication. You have to decide for yourself what you want to do and how you're going to do it.

Oh, OK, here's what you can do. Get a domain relating to pet food. Make a WordPress website using that domain. Affiliate with merchants who sell pet food. Write about the stuff. Sell their products. There, see how easy it is?

Meanwhile it's YOU who should be identifying what options are of interest to you. Being a forum mod is sometimes an interesting experience but I've not yet been given the special power to mind-read most forum users.

(From experience, I often know what Paul is thinking but only when he's not wearing his tinfoil hat.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum