AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Benefits of Telemarketing for your business--business leads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ERPsoftwareJB
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Benefits of Telemarketing for your business--business leads Reply with quote

Hi everyone..my name is JB from ERP software leads..I know all of business owners would like to be on top thats leads in terms with their business..feel free to add your benefits list of telemarketers here
so here's some of mine.

Direct marketing allows your postcard printing pieces, for example, to generate awareness of your business among your target clients.

Shoppers who don't enjoy dealing with salespeople often prefer direct marketing because there is no need for face-to-face interaction.

Direct marketing allows you to build a qualified and potential database for your business.

It also helps you gather concrete information that can provide you evidence of the effectiveness of your marketing medium, such as your postcard printing project.

Direct marketing allows you to develop an effective and responsive feedback system. Smile
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I don't like to be on the receiving end of telemarketing, it's not something I engage in myself. In short, I find it irritating at best. If I want a particular service or product, I'll go looking for it. I don't want people contacting me in case I might want something (which in all probability I probably don't).
callbox
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,

I understand just how telemarketing can be really annoying at times especially during weird hours. These are the types of companies that do not do their homework and just blind calling, or randomly. However, there are also companies that really target their prospects, do prior research to see if there's even the slightest interest, instead of just randomly calling.

paul wrote:
Since I don't like to be on the receiving end of telemarketing, it's not something I engage in myself. In short, I find it irritating at best. If I want a particular service or product, I'll go looking for it. I don't want people contacting me in case I might want something (which in all probability I probably don't).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum