AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have review some other sites, now my turn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drachsi
Executive PA
Executive PA

136 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: I have review some other sites, now my turn Reply with quote

Having been very busy build up the resources on my www.drachsi.com website. As I have been help other members with a site review, thought you might like to view mine.

Regards

Drachsi
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Drachsi

Was there anything in particular you wanted us to look at and comment about or just look at the site in general?

I thought the appearance was very pleasing. Very clean and fresh. (I'm envious, I wish my sites looked as good.)

It was easy to see what's on offer and to navigate.

I didn't spend much time reading the content, so I can't comment on that, although it looked pretty good at first glance.

All in all, I really liked the site. Well done! Did you create it yourself? Whatever, have a big pat on the back. Very Happy
Drachsi
Executive PA
Executive PA

136 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Thanks I like your comments. Reply with quote

Thanks I appreciate your time. Still much to do.

Regards

Drachsi
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site looks clean and fresh to me.

My only reservation (from your point of view) is that someone interested in your services is going to ask themselves the question "why you?" ie. why should they choose you over the plethora of other people out there who offer similar services. Your USP, I suppose.

I think some case studies demonstrating what you have achieved for others might help in that respect.
Drachsi
Executive PA
Executive PA

136 ants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Good Idea Reply with quote

Yes, good suggestion, it will take time, as I will have to get clearance before publishing information. I heard today that my site is the "Featured Website" in a leading Newsletter, so I guess somethings have been done right.

I hope I will be allowed to have my signature showing my web address soon.

Drachsi
barry100
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very clean design. Weirdly it took ages to load though even although it looks like its mostly text based. I would consider looking for a better hosting company for the site. Apart from this its a nice clean design. +1
Drachsi
Executive PA
Executive PA

136 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Download time Reply with quote

Hi, Can you give me more info about the download time. It would help me track down the problem. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Drachsi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum