AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi, i love introductions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
againonthemoon
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Hi, i love introductions Reply with quote

Hello, i was looking for a business advice on google when i found these forums and decided to register. It seems cool here, so I hope to learn many new things and meet new people. I am Kerry and I have just graduated from university with a major in Economics, so i am trying to find my path in life:)
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums, Kerry.

What are you hoping to do now that you've graduated?
smokdarecki
PA
PA

34 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kerry,
Nice to see you in our community.
A major in Economics - Great !! Hope, you will save the world from the economic crisis Very Happy
But firstly, we have to save Greece, which seems hopeless case Sad
For what kind of business advice on google, you are looking for?
againonthemoon
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thanks for the warm welcoming. Although I graduated with major in Economics, I am keen on studying Law, that`s why now I am considering a law-related masters degree. I am now mainly interested in finding legal businesses online - like websites for legal documents, legal advice online, legal news, legal blogs etc., so if you know any, that will be great. I hope that one day, I will have a successful business, no matter if with Economics, or Law.
Also during my research on such websites, I managed to meet many interesting and highly intelligent people, who have managed to make me even more fascinated by the idea of studying something in the legal field. One of them was Tony Alcock, from The Legal Stop - a UK company for legal document templates and bespoke document drafting. I was happy to meet also Robin Goods, Sarah Lullaby and Emil Garenko. If there is anyone here in this forum, who is passionate about law and economics as well, I will be happy to meet them!
Belle50207
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is great that you have dreams about a masters degree. I hope you stay focused!

I had plans for law school. After I graduated with a BS, I wanted to get married. My family tried to tell me to concentrate on school first! I told them I would continue my education once married!

Well they were certainly right! After getting married, I got pregnant! Life became about building a home for the baby...blah blah blah.

Now its 6 years later and I have 3 kids! I'll have to wait until they are all in school before I can pursue another degree.

Sorry that this became all about me...my point is...STAY FOCUSED! Do not get a girl pregnant...and listen to your parents!! haha

Nice to meet you Kerry. My name is Belle. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum