AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreamweaver
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ParisPro
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Dreamweaver Reply with quote

Just to get started I would highly recomend the Sam's books i.e. Dreamweaver in 24 hours or 21 days. It's hard to get into Dreamweaverat the start but with Dreamweaver and one of the Sam's books, just do 1 hour a day on the 24 hrs chapters.

It is also much much easier to learn if you have a real project with which to get started. Try and have a real website to design and learn as you go.
johnirron
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamweaver is one of the most powerful software for web design this software is widely using in the wold web design. You can easily create your website with that amazing tutorials.

Last edited by johnirron on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
planetZest
Executive PA
Executive PA

58 ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamweaver without question, it does a great job and pretty easy to pickup. Though once you have a handle on things, notepad all the way Smile

In addition to the books and online tutorials mentioned previously, i am strong believer of learning via reverse engineering. When i first started there was not a massive amount of literature and how to guides on how to build a great looking website. I picked relatively simple sites, downloaded the rendered html and broke it apart bit by bit and just played around. Change values here and settings there and then once in pieces (so to speak) try putting it back together but with your own (different) design skin.

I have always found that one can learn so much more from this approach, as you literally get a hands on experience in what does what. If you need clarification or more detail hop on the net and look for some info about a specific tag, css, js that you are unsure about.

Even today if i see something i really like, created with a JS library, i will download it, take it apart and work out just what makes it tick. Admittedly today there are SO many blogs with people giving advice, tips and tricks that make life so much easier.

Personally i find it is a quickest way to learn and to get started Smile

Good luck
Dodson111
Secretary
Secretary

17 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I think Dreamweaver is the best for using code. I am also using that software to learn code for Web Design.
Epiphany
Secretary
Secretary

23 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing I like about Dreamweaver. The code is sloppy and often times not standardized. I dreaded having to use Dreamweaver because I would then just have to go back into NotePad and redo it all. Can't stand sloppy code.

Dreamweaver is useless...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum