AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hsviana48
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Introduction Reply with quote

My name Henrrique new to this forum, I live in Lisbon, I'm serious amateur photographer, been doing freelance work for the past 20 years, web designer, Internet Marketer, and just started a SEO Biz Consultancy, I have lived in Mozambique, Rhodesia, South Africa, Ireland (Republic of Ireland) and now I'm back in Portugal maybe this last move was such a good idea Sad

Thank you for letting me be a member of this forum, I would like to learn from you guys and contribute as much as I can.

Thanks again
Henrique
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums, Henrique.

Sounds like you have travelled quite a bit so you might also enjoy it over at www.aardvarktravel.net/chat
hsviana48
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: paul's welcome to the forums Reply with quote

[quote="paul"]Welcome to the forums, Henrique.

Sounds like you have travelled quite a bit so you might also enjoy it over at

Thanks Paul, Yes I been a round a bit but I should have stayed in Ireland a bit longer, Portugal sucks Sad well at list the weather is good, apart from that this country is in a total economical meltdown
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully if your work is mostly online, you can to some extent operate independently of the country financial troubles?

Anyhow, surely Ireland wouldn't have been so much better in that respect either??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum