AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi Everyone! :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddie_justo
Secretary
Secretary

33 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Hi Everyone! :) Reply with quote

I have just come across this forum and I thought I'd give it a go. My name is Eddie I run a Video marketing production company based in London and I look forward to networking and getting to know some of you.

Thanks,
Eddie
Revaxmedia
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eddie, Welcome to the forum.
ladyworkaholic@yahoo.com
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: Hi I'm New Too Reply with quote

I am also new to the forum and I also run a business in New Jersey I call The Commercial Store. I've just gotten started. My team and I will be providing photography and video production for businesses in our area. If you are ever willing to share a little advice or tips on how I can do a better job for my clients, I'd love to learn.

Best!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum