AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dissertation writing help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dennisburke84
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: dissertation writing help! Reply with quote

I want some help with my dissertation writing project. Please tell me some resources for guidance!
Truelyana
PA
PA

21 ants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: dissertation writing help! Reply with quote

dennisburke84 wrote:
I want some help with my dissertation writing project. Please tell me some resources for guidance!

Well first thing is first, have you gathered information from your teachers/lecturers of that dissertation module? They usually provide all the information you need for the dissertation itself, including general guideline on how to produce it. It is usually very informative. If you don't have the dissertation module, than seek your tutor for the information.

The tutor will also help you, with how you compose your dissertation step by step, and give ideas on what to include or not to include. Tutors are very helpful, as they act as your mentor. If you want to see examples, of how dissertations are composed, it is wise to visit your library to get a rough idea, on how they are formed.

From then, it will be up to you to find out the research you want, as it is a complete unique of work, based on a topic of choice.
susanbell84
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you chosen your topic yet? If you haven't then You need suggestions for both choosing a topic and writing your dissertation. Here is a good blog that is updated daily and provides helpful advices on dissertation writing. Hope it will help you

dissertationguru.blogspot.com
MichaelJohn
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Dissertation writing Reply with quote

dennisburke84 wrote:

Hiii dennisburke84,

Do you want help on dissertation writing????

You can get lots of information from various resources, especially from online resources...

Also you can approach outsourcing centers for quality guidelines and help on your dissertation writing.

termpaperessayswriting.com/DissertationWriting.html
-Michael John Laughing
stephenc90
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can browse through the net and search for dissertation writing blogs on google. There you can find many help. I did this when I am seeking for an example of essay and it really works.
remcon
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you're not alluding to ghost writing, because that woul be plagiarism, now wouldn't it? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum