AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Favorite movies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> General Chat Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mi99
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Favorite movies Reply with quote

i watch a lot of movies i like comedies airplane and when harry met sally but i must say my favorite one would be the good the bad and the ugly Smile
drilling123
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite movie has to be the Simpson movie as it is really funny and I like the Simpsons.
Arnoud
Secretary
Secretary

31 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="drilling123"]My favorite movie has to be the Simpson movie as it is really funny and I like the Simpsons.[/quote]

I like Italian movies but also Dutch one. "Flodder". Die hard2 Bruce Willice is also a good one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum