AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you work on your holidays?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> General Chat Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddie_justo
Secretary
Secretary

33 ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Do you work on your holidays? Reply with quote

Are you a workaholic like me and take your laptop on holidays?
Arnoud
Secretary
Secretary

31 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Do you work on your holidays? Reply with quote

[quote="eddie_justo"]Are you a workaholic like me and take your laptop on holidays?[/quote

Until recently I would say NO but I changed my mind because now I have home business. Next year I gonna spend 2 months in Asia so I will bring my laptop and log in overthere.

It is different if you work for a company with a boss or have your own business. One has to fight for the money!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum