AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you for acceptance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnpapas
Temp

8 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Thank you for acceptance Reply with quote

Hi all
My name is John Papas and i am the owner and inventor of the howtoplaceads com website. It's a personal site and i like to improve it day by day. You can find me also in many other social media's too.
I live in Greece and i like it. I wannabe a marketer because i believe on this exciting type of job. I was a typical seller in a small shop and i have learnt a lot about people's behavior.
I want to have an extra income working from home.
My life moto is "as much as l am learning as much i realize i know nothing"
I 'm glad to join this forum from a friend referal and i like it because it's good thing to be among people who know well what i want to learn.
That's me. Nice to meet you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum