AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ant" Observant Enough

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> AardvarkBusiness.net Board Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AainaalyaA
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:33 am    Post subject: "Ant" Observant Enough Reply with quote

With the plethora of forums and sites to visit, I didnt notice that aaaardvark had forums. It must have been aeons before aaaron decided to send those once in a bluemoon email to keep its "members" in touch.. Well, now that I'm here.. tis a bit overwhelming to see all these bytes...

a thought though... would you consider making all your forums applicable to the members meaning I wouldn't have to register "again" if I want to chat in the travel forum or the other..

ttyl,

AA
aaron
Retired Oil Baron
Retired Oil Baron

4592 ants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: "Ant" Observant Enough Reply with quote

AainaalyaA wrote:
a thought though... would you consider making all your forums applicable to the members meaning I wouldn't have to register "again" if I want to chat in the travel forum or the other..

Thanks for the suggestion. We did consider this but we're not aware of a straight forward way to do it. The best thing would to do would be just to secure your 'AainaalyaA' username on any of the forums you wish to participate in straight away - it shouldn't take long to set your profile in each.

Welcome aboard and best wishes,

Aaron
trev
President
President

4037 ants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be nice to be able to do and also hook it into future projects, but the forums are currently on 3 completely separate databases and would require quite a few mods. Actually AardvarkSport.net hails from a machine 6' further down the data centre which complicates things a little more. Smile

If I ever figure out how this software works, we might be able to sort it...

Trev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> AardvarkBusiness.net Board Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum