AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need for home based businesses

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alternativerage
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Need for home based businesses Reply with quote

If you have a home based business offering, I'm trying to compile a complete listing of good quality ones. PM me if you have anything that you want to offer the general public.
masterdome
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am currently working the sites in my signature file. What I like about this opportunity is the day on day training you recieve, it is straight forward and to the point,

I would also like other peoples views on it

Regards
Plug-In Profit Site - 3 EASY STEPS to Make Money Online!
mymatches
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Home Business Reply with quote

My focus since I started marketing online has been Directmatches and it is doing well for me.
neelyrobert
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could have a look at sitebuildit.com, by Ken Evoy, whi is a very successgul internet guy.

Robert
richardbarker
Executive
Executive

276 ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really need to take a look at VMDirect, they are a technology company who have a brand new suite of web based products called ‘helloworld’ which will blow your socks off. They have teamed up with Richard Kall (the legend network marketer) and now have an affiliate program which is said to be the best in the business. You can set up your own home based internet business selling the latest technology for less than a tenner a week.

You can go to this link to watch some ‘live’ or ‘archived’ broadcasts they explain far more than I could here.

www.vmdirect.com/oneteam

Or go to the sites in my profile to see the technology in action.

Rich
homebow
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started do my site and take my site to google adsense.
I think it can make money.
Eagle
President
President

659 ants

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Your site is riddled with pop-ups...
Kerry
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, everyone. I am new here and am finding this particular thread to be very interesting. Since everyone is sharing their home business or a business that they are trying I will share mine. I am currently doing a home based business that allows me to make a great income working from the comfort of my home. Prior to starting this business I had tried several different at home based /internet business. I found that I made little or no money with them. So I continued to research until I found my current business. One of the things I really wanted in any business was excellent training and support. I felt that I would be able to be successful as long as I had the guidance and support that I needed. this business offers amazing online educational products, FREE world class training and on going business support, held via conference call daily, and most of all a very lucrative compensaation plan! I was given the opportunity to research the business, attend a question and answer call and review the educational package. After my research I realized that I had found a business where I could stay at home with my daughter, and make a six figure income. Thanks for reading my story, just wanted to share my expeience with everyone. Hope to talk to or see you all on the forum.
Earn the income you Desire and Deserve!
DBeavers
Executive PA
Executive PA

74 ants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Need for home based businesses Reply with quote

alternativerage wrote:
If you have a home based business offering, I'm trying to compile a complete listing of good quality ones. PM me if you have anything that you want to offer the general public.

Offering my home-based bizopp to the general public might not be worthwhile. My business is limited to the U.S. market only. Since your "general public" is non-specific, I have no idea whether your audience/readers are U.K, U.S. or worldwide.

I prefer to focus my sponsoring efforts to my narrow market of the 300 Million population in the U.S., as promoting it elsewhere would be useless for me and a frustrating waste of time for those interested, but not eligible due to their location.

Dennis Bevers
integrity
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Six Figure Income From Home Reply with quote

Start your own business in a $100 billion dollar industry. Go through an easy 3-step information process to learn how ordinary people are making extraordinary income. To get started, view a short 4 minute movie at successlogix.com and receive a free digital information package. An Automated Marketing System allows people to earn over $100K per year part-time and even executive-level incomes of over $250K per year! Why do you want to spend your valuable time researching this business opportunity?

Reason #1
A proprietary high value product positions your business to grow profitably within a mega-trend industry. Designed by an international publishing company with a 17 year track record, the product is a complete suite of on-line wealth management and talent development courses that helps people make better financial decisions.
Reason #2
Forbes magazine wrote a cover article approximately 5 years ago predicting the industry to be a $100 Billion industry by 2010. They exceeded that in 2006. The company has a solid business plan in place, with a determined effort to make our community of online entrepreneurs, the largest direct marketing company in the world by the end of this decade.
Reason #3
Their breakthrough system allows people to generate leads 24/7. With auto-responders and lead management tools, the automated marketing system does 90% of the work for you. Plus, you will receive free training on how to get started in this business. With 28 separate training sessions a week, you will join a team of self-motivated entrepreneurs that are designing a life instead of making a living.

Best wishes,

Raul Guerrero Jr.
Founder & CEO
The Success Lane
coffee
Secretary
Secretary

8 ants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Good Business Reply with quote

I am in the Coffee Business - Healthy Coffee that is...

Coffee is the #2 Beverage consumed in the world right below water. Combine that with the Billion Dollar Health and Wellness Industry, The Booming Work at Home Business Opportunities and The Internet... You Basically combine 4 Huge Markets into One Business!

If you can ask:
Do you drink coffee or Tea on occasion?
Do you know anyone else who does?
Have you heard of Healthy Coffee?
Would you like to try a free sample?

You will do very well with this business online and offline.
PM me if you're interested either in The Healthy Coffee or the
business side of it and I'll send you some more info.

Have a Coffee-Licious Day!
Scott OBrien
Buffalo, NY
Senorita
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I came across an interesting site on home based business which provides the proven methods to create massive profitable internet business within short period of time.
It provides you the opportunity to work from home & earn a full time income online.

Get access to "Online Business Resource" Get what you desire, dream of...
Financial.. Time.. Alternate Stream of income.. Be own boss..
matt40
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Home Business Reply with quote

mymatches wrote:
My focus since I started marketing online has been Directmatches and it is doing well for me.
lokks interesting i will check it out
Smooth
Executive
Executive

204 ants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the OP: If you have a home based business offering, I'm trying to compile a complete listing of good quality ones
Translation: Please SPAM fill this thread with your WFH junk
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smooth... your post has prompted me to do what I should have probably done a long time ago - to lock this thread. Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum