AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are there any good work from home opportunities out there?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Executive PA
Executive PA

59 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a good place to start is dropshipforum.co.uk lots of info on dropshippers there.

www.win-lotto.co.uk - WIN Lotto guide

7 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Home based business Reply with quote

I recently got a great website built by a company that has a great home business opportunity.

They basically produce low cost customised websites and are looking for partners to set up a “white label” web design company. They basically do all the design and programming work for you at a very low cost and you can then sell it at a mark up. It also does not cost you anything! I am thinking of doing this myself but need to think about whether I have the time to invest in it. The link to information about this is www.challengingexpectations.com/Homebusinessopportunity.htm.

2 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: 300% Return Income In 450 Days From Swisscash Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Chamn Very Happy . I am a professional in manufacturing industries. For the past 10 years, I have been searching for a good side income through online, in other words, from home. And guest what, I have found this investment facilities that had totally changed my life.

It called, Swiss Cash Managed by Swiss Mutual Fund establish since 1948. Swiss Cash - 300% Payout - Very Stable and Solid - Check It Out

More information on Swisscash:

Free for 14 Days.
Minimum investment USD100 + USD30 (activation fees) = USD130
Maximum investment USD100,000 per account
Payment every 30 days
Interest Cash Out Monthly
Number of payment 15 times
Since April 2005
Manage by Swiss Mutual Fund establish since 1948
No connection with any online payment processor/e-currency due to too many frauds. Direct Wire Transfer Banking Only.

Maximize your fund to 300% on all profit return just for a minimum of 15 months & your MONEY is GUARANTEE by Swiss Mutual Fund 1948.

Swisscash is a new product under Swiss Mutual Fund and was launched on Apr.2005.
Min investment is USD100 and max.is USD100k

The return from your investment will be as follow......

from 1 to 3 mth.......mthly return..........= 10%
from 4 to 6 mth.....................................= 15%
from 7 to 9 mth.................................... = 20%
from 10 to 12 mth................................ = 25%
from 13 to 15 mth................................ = 30%

Total Return is 300% per 15 mths and ability to make $$$ for referring others (10%).

NOTE: You can be a Millionaire within 3-5 years…how?...read all info in the website

And more info........

• Long / short term Investment Plan
• Can deposit and withdraw the money thru all the bank in the world (take 5-7 days for Wire Transfer or T.T – check all particulars and procedure inside the members area) or can transfer within Swisscash members account (real time)– if any.
• You will get Certificate certified by Swiss Mutual fund (1948)
• You will get the return for every month and you can transfer it to your local bank or reinvest it again
• Min Investment = USD100 and max = USD100,000 and USD30 for account open fees
• Deal with World International bank (since 1948) and famous as World Investment Centre
• Affiliate program – get 10% comm. for referring others if your min.investment is USD1000

Cham Nan
Swisscash Investor
To more details and join, click my Swisscash Financial Page http://www.swisscash.biz/mycha2546901
You Work Hard For The Money And The Money Must Work Harder For You http://www.swisscash.biz/mycha2546901

5 ants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Parents of 15 year old find $71,000 in his closet!! Reply with quote

<spam removed OWG>
DRL Sculpture

5 ants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul

Not all MLMs are risky - it certainly depends on your definition of risky. Usually the biggest outlay is your time effort and detemination. This type of network marketing is now taught at Harvard Univerirsity business school and is becoming an established and justifiably ethical business structure.

I have attached a clip of a film I have produced from stills of my stone carving to demonstrate a particular product that you may be interested in.
Click here to see!

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Please feel free to contact me about any aspect

16 ants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: buy at wholesale prices and retail on e-shop Reply with quote

Hi, Paul, I like to tell you about a single mather in England who buy 6 denim Lv bags from me twice one month. She has little money too, so she opened a e shop on net and sell some branded bags,sunglasses, not earn much,but a way to look for money to sustain her life. Each order doesn't cost she too much, just about £170, wholesaling price,including shipping cost. I send goods to her by courier, and just a small carton can always avoid high customs. If you want to do your business in low cost, I think it a good way you can try too. You can send me email or add my msn or PM me here for more information of this type of business.
Good luck to you!
Sean (from Guangzhou,China)
sean wale wholesaling designer shoes bags sunglass garments caps in Guangzhou,China
email: seanshoes@163.com msn: s.wale@hotmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

8 ants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,

If you have not completely overlooked the MLM side of things yet...good.

I have just started in an MLM business and can see that it is going well.

From what I can see however, you are not disadvantaged from being in this kind of business. Sure, people 'above' you will get more profit, but it does not mean you get less, they just get more. (not sure if that made sense in words, but it did in my mind Razz )

I can give you an example of how this works...it is mind boggling. This was forwarded to me from a friend who I am now signed under:

Let's say you tell 20 people who trust your recommendations about the MLM opportunity.

Out of those 20 people, let's say just 8 decide to sign up right away for free. And then only decided to join you by activating just one of the three programs - let's say the cheapest one. (this pays $1 per mnth per person under you.)

Watch how quickly this can grow without any more effort from you.

You referred 8 people to your site. Now, those 8 people are reading and acting on the same steps you followed.

Each of those people tell 8 people about the site so 24 more people sign up right away for free. Now you have 24 more people in your business.

Next, those 24 people each tell 20 people about the site and 192 of those 480 visitors sign up right away!

Next, those 192 people each tell 20 people about the site and 1,536 of those 3840 visitors sign up right away!

Next, those 1,536 of those people each tell 20 people about the site and 12,288 of those 30,720 visitors sign up right away!

Guess how much your monthly income would be, month after month after month from just that small original effort?

12,288 customers X $1 = $12,288.00 A Month!!!!!...RESIDUALS!!!!!!!!!!

$12,288.00 per month = $147,456.00 per year. Is that enough to quit your day job on?

Oh, and we never even considered the $5,000 WEEKLY BONUS POOLS that this particular system offers!...just so you know... Wink

A few years ago, we were dreaming big when we hoped to earn $100,000+ per year. Now, $100,000 per MONTH is what we expect. The key to realize is that you can reach your income goals, and surpass them, as long as you have the faith to continue moving forward.

You see, with the amount of people in this world being in the billions...ho quickly are you going to run out of people to sign up? Oh and hey...just think, the example above is based on 'Word of mouth' advertising...if you actually use the complete system on their site, you have many more steams of advertising that that!
Imagine the profit! And...the best part, you can start for free.

As you can see, I am pretty impressed with this system and I just wish I had gotten on to it sooner! Imagine me saving for University with this system in my pocket. *eyes boggle*

Anyway, good luck to you, and just remember whether you say you can or you can't...either way, you are right!

Here's Your Chance To Steal an Internet Millionaire's Step-By-Step Success Guide

Need more traffic to your website? http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?584099

18 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: MLM or Dropshipper? Reply with quote

I have to say that I would go with a good reliable MLM type business for the growth potential and easy entry levels.

MLM can be started on a shoe-string budget.
MLM can grow into a full time business in very short time.
MLM combined with Internet presence can be operated from anywhere,
be it at home or even away from home while on vacation.

There are reliable companies offering both save on products and start your own business. In my opinion you should go with a company that does not require you to purchase product or service on a monthly continuous bases.

Compensation for you and your sponsor should come from your efforts and willingness to do the business not from you personally buying something.

You probably guessed by now I am in a MLM business. True and man is it fun and rewording. Of course you do have work at it, remember when you are in business for yourself it is up to you to make it work.

If taken seriously MLM is a very smart business choice.

Think about it – Good luck!
Enrique "Rick" Marrufo

Imagine...You Own Home Travel Businesst!
Executive PA
Executive PA

53 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Welsh Guy wrote:
Link building, directory submissions, web design, all can be practised at home and started on a shoestring (Although web design is a little harder )

I agree 100% with this comment. If you have the knowledge and skill, you can easily work from home and do simple web design and help out your friends, family, and others with sites. Most people just dont have the knowledge to know that they can simply (for example) go to godaddy,com, buy a url for $8-9 for the year, pay for the minimum hosting package for $45 a year, then have 500 email addresses to use, and then if you set up a simple site for them, they will be in heaven - BECAUSE THEY EITHER CAN'T DO IT, OR just don't have the knowledge. Obviously I am simplifying the process, but the point is real.

TVandDINNER - where TV Junkies Unite to Talk TV!

4 ants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm wondering which thread should i promote my online business opp?
it's a hot program since Nov 06.
Join us with USD46, & earn USD65k++
No sponsoring, no selling, no promoting!
Sounds wierd? But it's worked!
PM me 4 details. www.em-pay.com

8 ants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Working from home package Reply with quote

Hi Paul,
We have some alternatives to solve your financial problem. We are an outsourcing company doing some outsourcing projects right now.
You may visit our site as below to know more about our products. Please registered and join us as member and hope this can help you to increase your income.

Outsourcing Project Program

4 ants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: FREE DIGITAL INFORMATION PACKAGE!!!! Reply with quote

You can start your own business in a $100 billion industry! Go through an easy, no obligation 3-step information process to learn how ordinary people are making extraordinary income. To get started, simply visit my secure website at thesuccesslane.com to receive a free digital information package. An Automated Marketing System allows people to earn over $100K per year part-time and even executive-level incomes of over $250K per year! Why do you want to spend your valuable time researching this business opportunity?

Reason #1
A proprietary high value product positions your business to grow profitably within a mega-trend industry. Designed by an international publishing company with a 17 year track record, the product is a complete suite of on-line wealth management and talent development courses that help people make better financial decisions.
Reason #2
Forbes magazine wrote a cover article approximately 5 years ago predicting the industry to be a $100 Billion industry by 2010. They exceeded that in 2006. The company has a solid business plan in place, with a determined effort to make our community of online entrepreneurs, the largest direct marketing company in the world by the end of this decade.
Reason #3
Their breakthrough system allows people to generate leads 24/7. With auto-responders and lead management tools, the automated marketing system does 90% of the work for you. Plus, you will receive free training on how to get started in this business. With 28 separate conference calls a week, you will be guided through the process of getting started in this business by a team of self-motivated entrepreneurs that are designing a life instead of making a living.

Best wishes,

Raul Guerrero Jr.
Founder & CEO
The Success Lane

5 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Try This Out - It's Very Affordable! Reply with quote

Hi Paul,

I have a home based business and I am actually looking for people to put into business! The start up cost on this is about $32.00 (very affordable) and you can make as much money as what you are willing to put into it. This is more of an offline income opportunity, the products work extremely well, and you don't have to be a salesperson - these products sell themselves. Give it a look!

Market these products in a variety of ways - the options are endless! Easily make $300 or more working 8-10 hours per week. Thousands of items in every category imaginable. More than double your money on most items - you keep your profits, I don't take a percentage. You get paid immediately - customer pays at time of order, you keep your money and send me product cost. I fill the order and take care of shipping. What could be easier? Gift cards also available.

If you're interested, please e-mail me at tesshomedecor@lycos.com

5 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

their are lots of work at home oppurtunities out there
Don't know if you have try this Online Data Entry
it's a fantastic means of earning crazy income at home

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to lock this thread... it's just inviting spam. Rolling Eyes
UK Hotels - UK Selfcatering
Luxury Travel - Lake District Apartment
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum